The current Development Team is operating at full capacity and to support our planned growth we are expanding our team with a PHP Developer. As a PHP Developer you will be involved in designing, writing and testing systems which entertain customers all across the globe. You will enjoy being part of an agile team and using your individual talents to achieve team goals.
As PHP Developer you will have gained the following:
- Demonstrable experience in web application development
- Experience of Drupal, Joomla, WordPress etc.
- MySQL or SQL
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Git
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Node and React will be beneficial
- Good Bachelors/Postgrad Degree in a relevant Technical Discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a passion for developing creative user experiences
What we offer our PHP Developer:
- Excellent career advancement opportunities, competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for travel – we have clients worldwide
- Challenge and change – you’ll be working on large and small projects
- Autonomy – the opportunity to take ownership and get involved
- Craft beautiful code while solving exciting problems and working with colleagues who share your passion
- A great environment to work in, with blue chip clients and interesting projects
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in one of the world’s most exciting markets.
If you are interested in applying, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding any of our vacancies, please contact the office on +44 (0)1383 620922.