Come meet with Bluebox and see why airlines around the world are being wowed by Bluebox
If you’re looking for an IFE solution that will engage your passengers, book a meeting with us at AIX19 to discuss your requirements and how Bluebox’s wireless and portable IFE systems can help. From 2-4 April 2019, we’ll be at the Hamburg Messe at Stand 2D70 in Hall B2 in the IFEC Zone.
We’ll be demonstrating our portfolio of wireless IFE streaming and iPad-based IFE solutions – such as our award-winning portable wireless IFE system, Bluebox Wow and our Crystal Cabin Award winning innovation – a fully accessible IFE platform for passengers with visual impairments, Bluebox aIFE.
If you’ve got your profile set up for the Expo, click here to add us to your personal show planner as well.
Also this year at AIX19, Bluebox is participating in the Passenger Experience Conference on Monday 1 April, as part of the Competitive Cabin breakout stream.
David Brown, Director, Business Development will be joining a panel discussing accessibility and how Bluebox developed its Crystal Cabin Award-winning accessible IFE platform for passengers with sight loss and addressed the complex needs of a unique passenger segment.
Monday 1st April (16:45 – 18:00)
Are airlines overlooking a critical opportunity to access new customers and strengthen brand loyalty? How can an inclusive attitude and innovative solutions create an onboard experience that works for every passenger, including those travellers with mobility, visual or hearing impairments?
This round-table discussion will bringing together a cross-section of experts from across the value chain so that we can get a holistic understanding of the challenges and potential solutions or innovations.
- For someone to fly in their ‘own’ wheelchair requires that unique solution inside the aircraft cabin, this requires aviation to innovate together – can this be done?
- IATA predicts passenger number will double by 2036 and PRMs (passengers with reduced mobility) are rising in double digit figures yearly. How can we best accommodate them with dignity in air travel?
- Is there an appetite for change and what are the benefits for customers and airlines?
Paul Priestman, Director & Chairman, PriestmanGoode
- Geraldine Lundy, Passenger Accessibility Manager, Virgin Atlantic
- Martin Darbyshire, Chief Executive Officer, tangerine
- David Brown, Business Development Director, Bluebox Aviation Systems
- Christopher Wood, Lobbyist, Flying Disabled
- Zuzana Hrnkova, Vice President Marketing, ATR
For more information and to register to attend the conference, please go to the Passenger Experience Conference website.