At this month’s CAPA Live event on 14 July, Bluebox’s Business Development Director, David Brown, will be participating in a panel discussing how digital technology will aid the aviation industry’s recovery, particularly through revenue generating innovation.
As CAPA describes the session:
There has never been a more prudent time for airlines around the world to innovate their business with new and improved technology. The impact of COVID-19 has required all airlines to reassess their processes, transform and adapt to a new world order. Chief Innovation, Digital and Technology officers have been called up to completely review strategies and identify opportunities to improve processes at reduced costs. What strategies and technologies exist today to help airlines navigate this global pandemic? What strategies will assist airlines to not survive but grow in a time where that seems almost impossible.
Also on the panel with David will be Esamatti Vuolle, Head of Digital Channels at Finnair and Srdjan Prokic, Head of E-Commerce at Air Serbia. Mark Lenahan, Head of Air Propositions at Travelport will be moderating the session. Together they will discuss:
- Examples of specific technology implemented to assist with managing the pandemic.
- How technology has helped ensure staff and passenger safety onboard and in terminals?
- What are the keys to not only survive, but thrive to innovate and adapt to a new world order?
- How important are technology partner relationships?
- How can technology help to aid recovery with ancillary revenue generation?
The panel will take place at 11:25 AM to 11:55 AM (UK time), part of the EMEA set of sessions during the full day online event.
Click the image below to visit CAPA’s website and register for the event: