Bluebox has been described as one of Scotland’s “best kept secrets” – but we’re actually an award-winning developer of in-flight entertainment systems, focused on opportunities to deliver our innovative products to airlines and their passengers around the world. We have grown quickly in the past few years, and to support further expansion we are looking for talented, commercially-driven and customer-oriented people. Currently we need someone with superior marketing skills to join our team in Dunfermline.
Who are we looking for?
The scope of this role is broad, predominantly marketing communications but also supporting the Head of Marketing in other elements of the marketing mix, such as market and competitor analysis, product marketing, etc. Core responsibilities include: events, campaign management, and digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be working across the product portfolio and all international markets. No day will be the same, and a single day could include everything from tracking media coverage, writing promotional content, monitoring and optimising performance of digital channels, and planning our participation at our next event overseas.
To be successful in the role, we need someone who is an excellent writer but who is also technically and analytically savvy and growth-oriented when it comes to piloting new ideas and improving performance. They’ll be keen to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to projects that will demand as much commitment as creativity. Working across global time zones, this is not a “9-to-5” job and we need someone who is willing and able to do what’s needed to get the job done and do it right. Above all we want someone who is eager to learn but also to grow in the role, contributing their own ideas for how to build on our company’s success and take it even further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing and production of product/customer/partner materials, web/social content, press releases, campaign mailers
- Event planning & management
- Managing digital channels (website, social, advertising)
- Managing campaigns to customer, partner and media audiences
- Tracking, reporting and optimising marketing activities
- Briefing agencies on new creative projects in support of brand identity, and managing these on time and on budget
Required skills and experience:
- Previous international B2B marketing experience, preferably with software/hardware products
- Excellent written and verbal English, targeting different audiences and for different channels
- Rigorous attention to detail applied to both written content and data analysis
- Successful event management, from concept to logistics to positive ROI
- Marketing analytics and insightful reporting
- Track record of successful multi-channel campaigns (website, SEO, email, social, advertising)
- Creative design and production project experience (digital and print)
- Direct and responsive contact with customers, partners and media
- Success working independently and collaboratively (internally and externally), prioritising and delivering projects effectively, on time and on budget
- Strong commercial acumen and focus, ensuring all activity supports commercial targets
- Experience with Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office
Desirable skills and experience:
- GDPR compliance
- Additional language(s) an advantage
- Aviation industry experience an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas if required
- Degree educated in marketing, or business with marketing qualification
- Digital marketing certification an advantage
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, the Marketing Executive will receive a package including 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), workplace pension, and other benefits. We have a pleasant office environment near Rosyth railway station and local bus routes.