Bluebox has been described as one of Scotland’s “best kept secrets” – but we’re actually a leading provider of in-flight entertainment systems, focused on opportunities to deliver our award-winning and industry-changing products to airlines and their passengers around the world. We have grown quickly in the past few years, and that growth is set to continue. To support our aggressive expansion plans we are looking for talented, commercially-driven and customer-oriented people, and currently we need someone with superior marketing skills to join our team in Dunfermline.
Who are we looking for?
The scope of this role is broad, predominantly marketing communications but also supporting the Head of Marketing in other elements of the marketing mix such as market and competitor analysis, product marketing, etc. Core responsibilities include: product support, campaign management, digital marketing, and events.
The successful candidate will be working across the product portfolio and all international markets. No day will be the same, and a single day could include everything from updating product promotional material, responding to customer enquiries, monitoring and tweaking performance of digital channels, briefing an agency on a new project, tracking media coverage, and planning our participation at our next event overseas.
To be successful in the role, we need someone who is an excellent writer but who is also technically and analytically savvy and growth-oriented when it comes to piloting new ideas and improving performance. They’ll be keen to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to projects that will demand as much commitment as creativity. Working across global time zones, this is not a “9-to-5” job and we need someone who is willing and able to do what’s needed to get the job done and do it right to achieve the desired commercial returns. Above all we want someone who is eager to learn but also to grow in the role, contributing their own ideas for how to build on our company’s success and take it even further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing and production of product/customer/partner materials, web content, press releases
- Briefing agencies on new creative projects in support of brand identity, and managing these on time and on budget
- Managing campaigns to customer, partner and media segments
- Managing digital channels (website, social, advertising)
- Event management
- Qualifying enquiries, and processing these through Salesforce
- Tracking, reporting and optimising marketing activities
Required skills and experience:
- 2-5 years international B2B marketing experience, preferably with software/hardware products
- Strong commercial acumen and focus, ensuring all activity supports commercial targets
- Demonstrable experience of working independently and collaboratively (internally and externally), prioritising and delivering projects effectively, on time and on budget
- Direct and responsive contact with customers, partners and media
- Excellent written and verbal English, targeting different audiences and for different channels
- Track record of successful multi-channel campaigns (website, SEO, email, social, advertising)
- Creative design and production project experience (digital and print)
- Successful event management, from concept to positive ROI
- Marketing analytics and reporting
- Attention to detail applied to both written content and data analysis
- Experience with Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office
Desirable skills and experience:
- Supplier management
- GDPR compliance
- Additional language(s) an advantage
- Aviation industry experience an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas if required
- Degree educated in marketing, or business with marketing qualification
- Digital marketing certification an advantage
What we offer:
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 depending on experience. In addition to this, the Marketing Executive will receive a package including 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), workplace pension, death in service benefits. We have a pleasant office environment which is very close to Rosyth railway station and local bus routes.