The current Development Team is operating at full capacity and to support our planned growth we are expanding our team with a PHP Developer. As a PHP Developer you will be involved in designing, writing and testing systems which entertain customers all across the globe. You will enjoy being part of an agile team and using your individual talents to achieve team goals.
We’re looking for someone with these skills and experience
- Experience of Drupal, Joomla, WordPress etc.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery, LESS/SASS , Angular, Node and React will be beneficial
- MySQL or SQL
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Git
- Good Bachelors/Postgrad Degree in a relevant Technical Discipline
- Demonstrable experience in web application development
- You will be an articulate individual with excellent verbal and written communication
- You will have a passion for developing creative user experiences
- You will enjoy being part of an Agile team, and using your individual talents to achieve team goals
- Excellent career advancement opportunities, competitive salary and benefits
- Challenge and change – you’ll be working on large and small projects
- Autonomy – the opportunity to take ownership and get involved
- Craft beautiful code while solving exciting problems and working with colleagues who share your passion
What we offer:
In return, the successful PHP Developer will receive a salary of between £40,000 and £55,000 depending on experience. In addition to this, Bluebox offers an attractive package including 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), staff Benefits package including EAP (Perkbox), workplace pension, death in service benefits. We have a pleasant office environment which is very close to the railway station and bus routes and there is potential for occasional overseas travel.