What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Test Engineer with a strong analytical mind and good problem-solving skills in order to assess software quality. You will be confident in working across diverse business and technology communities and will have an understanding of modern agile methods and be able to apply them in a Continuous Integration environment. You’ll enjoy working as part of a team of like-minded people to get the job done focusing on the whole project. In addition to this you will also have an understanding of the full life cycle including analysis, enterprise development, build and deployment as well as support.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Write and carry out testing activities to ensure the quality, reliability and security of the software.
- Diagnose issues and communicate bugs to the development team as they occur.
- Write and maintain all forms of technical documentation.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Manage relationships and work between different working teams.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or background in IT.
- Tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence etc.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Unix.
- Ability to understand complex technologies and explain them concisely.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Self-motivated team player.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in one of the world’s most exciting markets.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Pleasant office environment, very close to the railway station and bus routes.
If you are interested in applying, please click on the following link and attach your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding any of our vacancies, please contact the office on +44 (0)1383 620922 or email@example.com
No Agencies please.