Digital Product Innovation:
Bluebox’s Kevin Clark to join discussion about creating end-to-end digital products and services at the World Aviation Festival in Amsterdam
Technology within the aviation sector continues to evolve and develop, offering improved passenger experiences, expanded services, and increased revenues. Digital solutions from Bluebox – such as the company’s Blueview digital passenger experiences – are enabling airlines to increase their revenue, enhance their retailing strategies, and increase passenger satisfaction; and are doing this with and without connectivity.
On 6 October (13.15pm) at the World Aviation Festival, Kevin Clark, Bluebox’s CEO, will be participating in a keynote panel session addressing how airlines create end-to-end digital products and services. Kevin will be highlighting the potential offered by linking digital solutions in an off-line in-flight environment into the pre- and post-flight stages of the passenger journey.
Some questions the panel will address include:
- The pandemic helped accelerate digital adoption amongst our customers but how can the industry keep up with that pace of change?
- How much emphasis do you put on digital as a differentiator and what type of experiences will help you stay ahead of the competition?
- When augmenting the physical experience with digital products how do we combine data from feedback and find pain points to improve the overall experience going forward?
- How will the on board experience and products evolve and what type of services and entertainment will we see inside the cabin?
- In what way is the cultural and technological landscape changing to enable these changes at a faster pace?
The panel will be moderated by Henry Harteveldt, Travel Industry Analyst and Strategist, Atmosphere Research Group, and participating in the discussion are:
Mark Nasr, SVP Marketing, eCommerce and Products, Air Canada
Robert Mulet, Digital Director, Avianca
Rogier van Enk, SVP Customer Engagement, Finnair
Juliana Rios, Chief Information and Digital Officer, LATAM
Kevin MacFarland, Managing Director – Digital Platforms + UX, American Airlines
If you’re planning on visiting the WAF and would like to arrange a meeting with Bluebox, please contact us via the WAF’s Swapcard networking platform, or by clicking here to send us a meeting request.