Technology Innovation: Bluebox’s Kevin Clark speaking about innovation at the CAPA Latin American Aviation and LCC Summit in Curaçao
Technology within the aviation sector continues to evolve and develop leading to improved passenger experience, increased revenues and enhanced service. These solutions are designed to enable an airline to increase their revenue, evolve their retailing strategies, and increase customer satisfaction.
Kevin Clark, Bluebox’s CEO, will be participating in a panel discussion about how innovation is driving change across the entire aviation ecosystem – for FSCs and LCCs alike, as well as for passengers.
Questions to be addressed during the panel include:
- What do airlines need to do to evolve into proper travel retailers?
- What can full service carriers learn from LCCs who excel in this arena?
- What other/newer distribution technologies are required to enable further airline growth?
- What technology is set to shape the way the future traveler interacts with airlines and airports?
- How will travel retail evolve after basic merchandising?
The Latin American aviation industry is undergoing some dynamic changes. Airport and airspace infrastructure is improving, and airline operating efficiencies are rising. Airport privatisation processes are well underway, and the global alliances framework is well established. Open access arrangements are taking hold and regional economies are recovering, driving a buoyant travel demand picture.
The Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit held by CAPA – Centre for Aviation will return for a third year to explore the key strategic issues impacting the Latin American aviation sector, with Day 1 focusing on the regional aviation outlook and Day 2 dedicated specifically to issues affecting the region’s LCCs.