Bluebox’s Kevin Clark moderating panel on customer preferences at CAPA’s World Aviation Summit
Travel intentions remain strong in the post-pandemic world, and traveller preferences continue to evolve. But are we in a whole new world or seeing an evolution of the old?
At CAPA’s upcoming World Aviation Summit & Awards in Abu Dhabi, Bluebox’s CEO, Kevin Clark, will be moderating a panel discussing this question about changing passenger preferences. The session will be on Tuesday November 28 11:20 AM – 12:15 PM GMT +4 / 7:20 AM – 8:15 AM UK time.
Exploring this theme, Kevin will guide the panel on questions such as:
- How has the search & intentions space changed? Are travellers seeking new sources of inspiration for where they travel and stay?
- How has the booking space changed? What options are travellers demanding from their preferred booking platforms?
- How are travellers’ interactions with technology evolving through the travel process?
- How has the spending space changed? Where are travellers putting the emphasis on spending, and where are they seeking to save money?
- What do travellers want through the journey? Will the emphasis on contactless technologies and self-service continue, or will preferences snapback towards other service propositions?
- GDSs and other intermediaries are playing a larger role in the NDC adoption process than previously expected. Is it airlines, technology providers, GDSs or other industry players that are driving the adoption of NDC?
Panel members include:
Birgir Jonsson, CEO, PLAY
Peter Bellew, COO, Riyadh Air
Hugh Aitken, VP Strategic Relations and Development. Skyscanner
Dominic Matthews, GM EMEA, FLYR [filling in for Alex Mans who can no longer attend]
David Friderici, SVP & Head Aviation Passenger Solutions, IBS Software
Click the image below to visit CAPA’s website and register for the event: